Canada stands as the destination of choice for caregivers looking to advance their careers and attain permanent residency. Beyond professional opportunities and work-life balance, they find in Canada a welcoming and supportive home where their contributions are valued, and pathways to permanent residency are streamlined.

Inside Canada

If you are already inside Canada, you can apply for a caregiver job, get hired, and work as a caregiver on temporary status through the Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP) as long as you are eligible to apply for a work permit from inside Canada.


Outside Canada

An employer from Canada can hire you through the Home Child Care Provider Pilot or the Home Support Worker Pilot as long as you meet the eligibility requirements and receive a job offer. You will apply for an open work permit so you can come and work in Canada temporarily and gain the required work experience to become eligible to apply for permanent residence.


If you need to work as a caregiver, you can apply through Caregiver Jobs Victoria or Caregiver Jobs BC. On the other hand, if you require assistance with your work permit or permanent residency application, you may contact us at